What is Chainels?
Based in Rotterdam, Chainels is a high growth PropTech company offering a tenant app for all multi-tenant retail, residential and office properties. Our SaaS solution is trusted by renowned real estate owners and investors. Our team serves over 400 communities and over 50,000 companies across fifteen countries and submarkets.
Chainels enables our clients to communicate effortlessly with their tenants and optimising efficiency of their commercial and residential real estate portfolios and enhancing tenant experience.
We are disrupting the real estate industry with our communications tech platform. We see great opportunities to help multi-tenant destinations worldwide to perform better, become more sustainable and safer.
Would you like to join us on that journey?
Who are we?
In-house product developers, creative designers, business developers and customer success managers, from a variety of countries and backgrounds. We value team effort and teamwork, passion, engagement and celebrating results. We celebrate success during our Friday team get togethers! Together, we provide a world-class service going the extra mile; constantly pushing the boundaries of our product to better serve the needs of our customers. We are powering Chainels.
What is your impact?
Chainels has already gained a significant presence across multiple countries, with premium brands in the Real Estate sectors including CBRE, Cushman and Wakefield, Klepierre, EPP and Atrium European Real estate trusting our solution. Now is a great time for you to bring your business development skills and add more badges to our client roster.
This role requires a hands-on, get-things-done mentality. You are performance-driven and take ownership of everything you do. You communicate proactively with internal colleagues and clients alike.
As Chainels’ Senior Account Executive, you will be a key part of the Business Development Team consisting of sales, marketing and customer success.
What are your responsibilities?
• Win new accounts via new and existing clients.
• Contribute to developing the multinational sales and business development strategy
• Be responsible for the entire sales funnel and reporting
• Be part of our international team, and play a significant part in growing our yearly sales goals
• Work closely with the Customer Success Team to exceed customer expectations
• Work closely with our referral partners
• Proactively communicate the benefits of the proptech revolution, engaging with senior leadership and decision makers both online and at events and conferences.
What are your qualifications?
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Dutch verbal and written communication skills desirable but not essential
• You are a top sales person with 3+ years of experience, with a proven track record in closing deals and growing accounts.
• You have experience in selling SaaS solutions.
• You have a network within residential and / or retail focussed real estate companies.
• You are passionate about networking and feel like a fish in water at an event.
• Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesise information into product presentations and client proposals.
• You are experienced in selling to complex organisations with multiple decision makers and negotiating to win new business deals.
• A bachelor’s or higher degree is preferable.
What we offer you
• An inspiring work environment in a high growth international company.
• Excellent working and salary conditions including an attractive commission and pension plan.
• An exciting company culture based on celebrating results and helping each other grow.
• Phone and laptop to work remotely.
• 25 days of annual leave.
• Friday get togethers and epic team activities.
Chainels’ Team and Culture
We are a highly motivated, fun, engaged and growing group of people. We are not cookie cutter because we know our differences make us stronger.
You want to find out more about your future colleagues and the company culture?
Please visit: https://www.chainels.com/en/who-we-are/
Get in Touch!
If you’re interested in joining our team, please feel free to apply!
Unfortunately we do not sponsor visas for non-EU citizens.